Thứ Sáu, 6 tháng 11, 2015

Totally obsessed with Fendi’s Resort collection

fendi dot blog.001
So I’m totally obsessed with Fendi’s Resort collection. Jon and I were shopping this past weekend and I literally stopped in my tracks when I saw their window on Rodeo. I love polka dots, along with anything super girly and cute – but I don’t love the price tag of Fendi’s ready to wear. So don’t mind me while I show you a little roundup of cute polka dot finds I curated for you (thats fancy blogger talk for put together). Yay!

fendi dot blog.002
fendi dot blog.003
1. Dotted Top with Contrast Cuff – Zara
2. Polka Dot A-Line Skirt – Red Valentino
3. Large Polka Dot Patterend Tights – Hue
4. Polka Dot Sandals – Steele
5. Mini Crossbody Bag – Kate Spade NY
6. Fit and Flare Polka Dot Midi Dress – Donna Morgan
7. Polka Dot Mesh Flat- French Sole
8. Crop Top/ Pencil Skirt – ASOS
9. Harmony Heeled Sandal – ASOS
10. Chiffon Polka Dot Blouse – Forever 21
11. Mika Pump – Sophia Webster

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét