Thứ Sáu, 6 tháng 11, 2015

Guess Who’s Back…

Hello! For those of you who don’t know me, I’m Celine- The Shoe Girl. I’m back to blogging after taking over a year and a half off. Wanna know what the heck I’ve been up to??
Ok, so… last time we spoke I was packing up my shoes and moving to LA (all my old blog posts are linked to this blog if you wanna play catch up). I moved in with my sweet friend Jena in the cutest warmest apartment in the coolest area. I had to downsize my shoe closet to a shoe wall, but it was totally worth it.
blogpostone.001Jena and I were roomies for about a year and had lots of fun girly adventures. She and I met when we both worked at Titan Industries seven years earlier, designing shoes and traveling to China together. Jena is now the owner of her own businesses, a sometimes jewelry designer, and a celebrity stylist too! So much talent in one cute tiny package.
In between girly adventures with Jena, I was being swept off my feet by the most wonderful human being I’ve ever come across- my now fiancee, Jonathan. We met either online or through a mutual friend, depending on who’s asking. I was living in Orange County when we met but after only a few months of “long distance” dating, I made the move to LA to sink my claws into him and seal the deal. Er, I mean to broaden my horizons and try something new… yeah, thats it.
blogpostone.002Jon and I have gone on so many fun trips and crazy romantic dates that I could dedicate a whole second blog to that, but I don’t want to be responsible for cleaning up all that puke from cuteness overload! ;) From Skiing in Tahoe to sunbathing in Mexico; visiting wineries in Napa to long drives up the coast- Jon really made me feel special. We have so much fun together and I love seeing new places with him. Of all our trips my favorite of course was the trip where we spent time with my family in Morocco and then left them to go to Paris…
blogpostone.003Not only did I get a killer tan, I got the most beautiful ring I’ve ever seen!! And a shiny new fiancee! It was so romantic and wonderful and I don’t think I’ve ever been happier. Jon is such an amazing guy and has brought me so much happiness and love, I really feel like the luckiest girl on Earth. He comes with an incredibly warm and loving family- they’re the icing on the cake for sure. Jon loves me and loves and respects my love for shoes, which may sound silly but it really is pretty amazing. I mean can you imagine being a guy and walking into a girls apartment for the first time and seeing a whole room full of shoes?! That’s enough to scare a lot of guys away. I remember his reaction when he saw my shoe room for the first time.
“Whoa… thats amazing!” Ding ding ding! We have a winner! ;)
So we came home from Paris and a few weeks later I packed up my little shoe wall, headed to my storage unit and got the rest of my babies and we all moved in! Poor Jon was invaded by boxes upon boxes of shoes.
blogpostone.005A whole room for my shoes again. I missed them!!
So now It’s about seven months later and I’m all settled in our home, designing shoes for Titan and planning our wedding. All that was missing was my shoe blog so I decided to give her a little revamp and take a swing at blogging again.
I’ve missed blogging but feel like I’m so out of the loop. I’m on a new format and getting used to all the changes with the help of my web designer Rachael (thanks Rach!) and trying to figure out what I want to say and where I fit in. It’s crazy to think I started blogging so many years ago, when there really weren’t many shoe or fashion blogs. Then a few years later there were bloggers at runway shows, writing books, designing shoe and clothing lines, and on reality shows! It’s a whole different world from where I started.
I want to thank those of you who have taken the time to reach out to me via my Instagram or through email to tell me that you’ve missed my blog. It means more to me that you could know and I hope that you enjoy this next chapter of The Shoe Girl’s Blog. Don’t hesitate to comment with any suggestions on content or with any feedback you have. I really love you guys!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét