Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 1, 2016

UPDATED CLASSICS: WHAT BLAZERS ARE ON TREND NEXT SUMMER 2016

In today's post we are going to see stunning blazers that are going to be on trend next Summer 2016. We are not only going to see beautiful and new designs, but also many fashionable ways to wear them in real life. Why do so many women are in love with this garment? It's perfect for any occasion and can instantly turn any kind simple outfit into a street-chic one. There are thousands ways to wear it in your everyday life. Personally, I like bright color pairings. I gathered my favorite designs to try next 2016. Keep on scrolling down your mouse to see all my favorite blazers.
Blazers For Spring-Summer 2016 (1)
Go for a dark turquoise blazer and pair it with color-blocking top and purple pleated ankle-length trousers complimented with metallic silvery slip-ons.
I think every lady should own at least two or three blazers in her closet. Believe me, you can make a great use of them. For instance, classic blazer is one of a kind wardrobe staples that is a must-have for creating smart but relaxed looks. In other words, it's an ideal piece for creating a casual weekend outfit. Plus, it goes with everything. I might be wrong, but I think this is one of the top fashion essentials known in the fashion world. You can rock them in so many ways. If you feel like getting a touch bored with your blazer, then you might like to take a look through these stunning images and get some new inspiration. Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
Blazers For Spring-Summer 2016 (2)
Are you in love with red? If so, then I recommend to try on this dark red long blazer and pair it with burgundy silk blouse tucked in high-waisted tuxedo pants.
Blazers For Spring-Summer 2016 (3)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét